|Last Updated||2018-07-06 12:51:14 - Update|
Episode #11: Winterhaven Notes
- The mage encountered in Wrafton's Inn is named Valthrun.
Padraig talking about raising funds to erect a monument to the heroes.
- Valthrun offered his assistance in future if needed
Salvana Wrafton is the owner of Wrafton's Inn and feels bad that Ninaran 'betrayed' them by pretending to protect them for so long
Bairwin is the owner of the magical shop from which we purchased the potions etc.
- Note found on Ninaran: I received your report on the adventurers. Next time you see them, put an end to their meddling. Mix the blood of ten people with the elixir my messenger brings. Then trace the following pattern on the ground of a graveyard and pour the liquid into the lines. That should supply you with a force to thwart them. I'm very close to completing my work and cannot be interrupted. As you already know, if you do come to the second level of the keep, the pass phrase is "From the ground, some magic was found."
- 3 sheets of vellum; 1st sheet = location of Shadowfell Keep (coming from somewhere north), 2nd sheet =
- After felling the blue ooze on the 1st level of Shadowfell Keep, we found magic items including a wooden scroll case and inside it:
- Sheet #1 contains a map that shows the location of Shadowfell Keep
- Sheet #2 contains the following message written in Common: "Remember, don't wet the nodule--unless Kalarel is not receptive to the offer. Then, wet it only from a distance, and then, turn and run. Water will bring the creature out of its dormancy, and it will consume anything it can reach."
- Sheet #3 holds a letter written in the same hand as the previous message: "Greetings, Kalarel. I have recently learned of your activity in the area and have an offer for you. During your time in this region, if you should capture any humanoids, we are eager to buy them. We have duergar allies in Thunderspire in need of slave stock. If you are interested, send an envoy back to me. My messengers will show the way." It is signed: "Chief Krand of The Bloodreavers."